We use a state-of-the art Thermographic Imaging Cameras for your infrared inspection needs.
- Special software allows us to provide detailed and custom reports with high definition color images of your equipment.
- Our software also allows us to keep an in-depth inventory of your power distribution system.
- We set up yearly inspections to add to your maintenance program. We keep track of your equipment to assist in diagnosing problems before they become big issues.
- When it comes to new construction projects, we can inspect your electrical gear to insure proper installation. We are also able to create an inventory of the equipment as a part of an effective maintenance program.
- With the use of our thermographic camera, we can identify future problems, recommend possible repairs, and help you plan for fixing those issues during your scheduled shutdown or maintenance period.
- The biggest benefit of this program is that, in most cases, problems are fixed before there are costly and unexpected shutdowns or unseen safety hazards.
- As an added benefit, we conduct an electrical safety inspection as we walk through your facility which includes; NEC code violations and life safety issues.
- Some insurance companies offer reduced premiums for including infrared inspections in your maintenance programs.
Problems that can be identified through infrared inspection
- Loose Connections
- Potential Fire Hazards
- Overloaded Circuits
- Poor Connection
All testing performed to manufacturers and specified industry standards with instruments calibrated traceable to NIST.